There are many ways that Mount Holyoke College supports alums career development needs. We can meet you wherever you are on your career journey and help you get to the next level!
Connections with other Alums
- Networking: We encourage you to utilize The Gates, where alums and students can find one another and stay connected—through all transitions of life.
- Individual advising: for graduates of the last five years, our experienced advisors can help you work through your career challenges. Call the CDC office to schedule a one-on-one appointment via phone, video chat, or in person. If you graduated more than five years ago, we can connect you with career resources.
- Law School: Contact the Career Development Center at 413-538-2080 to get connected with our pre-law advisor.
- Medical School: Contact the MHC Office of Pre-Health Programs at 413-538-3389.
- Fellowships: Learn more about Alumnae Association fellowships (awarded Mount Holyoke graduates each year) and connect with MHC's National Fellowships Office at 413-538-3183.
Online Career Tools and Resources for Alums
- Guides and how-tos: we've got you covered from resumes & cover letters, to interviews & thank yous.
- Job Search: Handshake, our job, internship, and resource portal for entry-level opportunities is available for free to alums, for help setting up or logging into your account email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Interview Prep: Preparedness is the key to a great interview. Use Big Interview—a self-guided, video-based, online interview training program—for expert advice, tips, and interactive mock interview practice. Sign in with your @mtholyoke.edu email address. No MHC email address? Contact email@example.com.
- Financial Advice: MHC has teamed up with CashCourse to help current students and recent alums manage their money and student loans.
- International Career Resources: GoinGlobal provides country-specific career information, expert advice, and insider tips for finding employment opportunities at home and abroad. Access through Handshake.
We would love to hear from you! Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 413-538-2080 to make an appointment.