Share your professional experience with students and help them achieve success in life after Mount Holyoke College
There are several ways you can give back to your alma mater:
- Help to foster connections between MHC and your workplace's Human Resources or Recruiting Department.
- Share job or internship opportunities.
- Host a virtual information session or site visit.
- Share your career experience by offering advice to students:
- Join Mount Holyoke's exclusive networking platform, The Gates: ensure your contact and professional information are current so students seeking career advice can contact you,
- Participate in our signature programming: serve as a panelist for your industry or engage in an affinity-based event like our International Student Panel or Internship and Research Orientation, or engage in informal group conversations with students,
- Share your experience in many other ways: Conduct a mock interview, review resumes, or contact Kelly Uccello FP’03 to discuss the possibilities!
We would love to hear from you! Contact Kelly Uccello FP’03, to get started.