Students with this major have completed internships and/or jobs at:
- Sidley Austin, LLP
- National Economic Research Association
- Innovative Interfaces, Inc.
- Turkish Industrialists & Businessmen Association, EU
- Alchemy Asset Management
- United Bulgarian Bank
- Haus Publishing, Ltd.
- Saxony State Parliament
- International Office of Albert-Ludwig University
- Institute of Public Administration and European Integration
Great positions for students with this major:
- Research Assistant
- Teacher (public/private school)
- University Instructor/Professor
- Legal Assistant
- International Recruiter for College/University
- Embassy Worker
- Europa: The European Union
Get accurate information on traveling, working and studying in Europe, or check out the European Commission pages.
- Council for European Studies
The CES provides hundreds of resources listed by country. Find graduate programs in any European country.
The Association of European Chambers of Commerce.
- Bureau of European and Eurasian Affairs
Learn the details of traveling and working in Europe and get the latest news in European Affairs.
- Occupational Outlook Handbook
Maintained by the U.S. Department of Labor, this online database gives a detailed description of various fields/occupations including interpreters & translators, social scientists, teachers, and international business consultants.
- Spotlight on Careers
An overview of environmental careers. Lists the best environmental job-search websites and non-profit sites.
- Vault Online Career Library – connect through LyonNet
Provides specific career summaries and guidance for internships, interviewing, resume- and cover-letter-writing. Occupational surveys from real employees in each industry are also available.
Career Resource Library:
- View and access 400 print resources through the CDC's online career library.
- To browse the online resources related to your career interests in greater detail, stop by the Career Development Center anytime from 9 am – 5 pm.
- Career Advisors and Peer Career Assistants at the CDC are here to help you find jobs and internships, improve your resume and cover letters, and access online and print resources. Contact the CDC for an appointment.
- Alumnae who studied this major or are working in the industry can provide valuable guidance when considering career options, including internships, jobs, and graduate school. Find alums through the Alumnae Association Member Directory.
- Your professors may be a resource for advice on career questions in their field of expertise.