Students with this major have completed internships and/or jobs at:
- State of Arizona
- Expeditors International
- Continental Biofuels
- Oechsle International Advisors
- Sullivan & Cromwell
- Wyoming Children’s Access Network
- Anderson & Ochs LLP
- H Lee Moffitt Cancer Center
- The Advisory Board Company
- US Senator Olympia Snowe’s Office
- Presidio Performing Arts Foundation
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- Civil Liberties and Public Policy Program
Great positions for students with this major:
- Legislative Aide
- Account Manager
- Systems Analyst
- Program Manager
- Research Coordinator/Manager
- Legal Assistant/Lawyer
- Business Development Manager
- Marketing Associate/Director
- Financial Analyst
- American Bar Association
The section for students provides resources on graduate schools, careers, foreign study programs, internships.
- American Philosophical Association
Organization of current and aspiring professional philosophers. Has job listings, and job-related information.
- American Philosophical Practitioners Association
Trains and certifies philosophy majors to do work similar to psychiatry and psychoanalysis. Builds graduate programs in philosophical practice in universities throughout the country.
- American Philosophical Society
Scholarly organization established by Benjamin Franklin in 1743. Promotes knowledge in the sciences and humanities through research, meetings, publications, and library resources.
- USA Jobs
Resource for federal jobs and employment information.
- Vault Online Career Library
Provides career summaries and guidance for internships, interviewing, resume- and cover-letter-writing.
Career Resource Library:
- View and access 400 print resources through the CDC's online career library.
- To browse the online resources related to your career interests in greater detail, stop by the Career Development Center anytime from 9 am – 5 pm.
- Career Advisors and Peer Career Assistants at the CDC are here to help you find jobs and internships, improve your resume and cover letters, and access online and print resources. Contact the CDC for an appointment.
- Alumnae who studied this major or are working in the industry can provide valuable guidance when considering career options, including internships, jobs, and graduate school. Find alums through the Alumnae Association Member Directory.
- Your professors may be a resource for advice on career questions in their field of expertise.