To find out what books are in our resource center, please visit Mount Holyoke CDC's LibraryThing.
With almost 380 resources at your fingertips, the Career Development Center prides itself on being able to meet your career exploration and job-search needs. We have materials divided into 13 categories:
- The Arts
- Communication, Media, and Marketing
- Environment, Science, and Technology
- International Opportunities
- Finance, Consulting, and Entrepreneurship
- Law, Government, and Public Policy
- Multicultural and FP Resources
- Non-Profit, Human Services, and Public Interest
- Sports, Business, and Hospitality
- Career Decision-Making and Job Hunting
- Life After College
Although these books cannot be checked out of the Resource Library, feel free to stop by any day of the week from 9am-5pm to browse the collection, read a book, or ask one of our amazing and helpful Peer Career Assistants to show you around the Library and find the book you need to get you moving forward!