Posting a Position
The Career Development offices of Mount Holyoke College and Smith College maintain an online job and internship database targeted primarily to undergraduate students, MSW students and recent alumnae (up to five years out).
Professional Jobs and Internships
Post Using NACELink
(known as LyonNet at Mount Holyoke)
This is the fastest way to post your opportunity. Once you do so, you will be assigned a password that will allow you to edit your profile and jobs later.
- Go to LyonNet
- Click on "Register and Post an Opportunity at Mount Holyoke and Smith College"
- Follow instructions
Post Through Email
Send your job submission to:
email@example.com (unless otherwise specified positions will be posted at all three colleges)
Due to the high volume of postings we receive, and to ensure that your listing is posted promptly, please be sure to include the following information:
- Company/Organization name and description
- Position title
- Description and qualifications
- How to apply (application materials and submission procedures)
- Contact information (name, email, phone and/or fax)
Local Part-Time Jobs
If you have any questions regarding posting a professional opportunity for Mount Holyoke students, Smith students or alumnae, please email CDC Recruiting.