Five College Locations
Directions and contact information for Five College Recruiting activities.
Mount Holyoke College
- Bus Stop: On the South Hadley Common
- Interview Site: Across from the South Hadley Common, go down Park Street and take first left onto Everett Road. The Daniel L. Jones Career Development Center is at the end of the parking lot.
- Contact: Dyanne Rousseau, 538-2747
- Bus Stop: Converse Hall located at the corner of Boltwood Avenue and College Street (Route 9).
- Interview Site: Alumni House (usually). From the corner of Boltwood Avenue and College Street (Rt. 9) it is the third walkway on the left. If driving, take 116 to Amherst. At the stoplight (corner of Routes 116 & 9), take a right. Take the next left onto Boltwood Avenue, then take next right onto Spring Street (The Lord Jeffrey Inn is on the corner). Take the next right into the parking lot. The Alumni House is at the end of the parking lot on the right.
- Contact: Patricia Brown, 542-2265
- Bus Stop: In front of the Harold F. Johnson Library.
- Interview Site: Take the elevator to the third floor of the library and follow directions to the Career Options Resource Center.
- Contact: Carin Rank, 559-5445
- Bus Stop: In front of John M. Greene Hall (two houses down from the Career Development Office) on Elm Street.
- Interview Site: Check in at the Career Development Office, (cream building) and they will direct you.
- Contact: Brenda Jameson, 585-2579
University of Massachusetts Amherst
- Bus Stop: At the Haigis Mall of the UMass Campus. The Campus Career Network building is located about a five minute walk East from the bus stop on Career Center Way.
- Interview Site: Check in at the front desk at the Career Network Building (near Hills South); you will be asked to sign in and be seated in the lobby.
- Contact: Sharon Jefferson, 545-2224