To qualify for Lynk UAF funding, your project must be:
- An internship or research project
- At least 240 work hours
- Consistently supervised by a paid, onsite professional or faculty member.
- NOT in a country assigned a travel warning by the United States.
- A substantive, relevant, learning opportunity
- Unpaid or low-paid
Lynk UAF Award Amounts
All qualified internship and research projects are eligible for a standard UAF award:
- Domestic projects: $3,000, International projects: $3,600
- Low paid: REDUCED award equal to the standard award minus all employer wages and/or stipends.