Critical reflection deepens your perspective of the internship experience and helps you to articulate your professional achievements, goals, and values. Once you have completed your summer project, the Lynk UAF program requires that you participate in the following reflection exercises:
- Summer Internship Reflection Form (in the Self Service area on my.mtholyoke.edu)
- Sustained Reflection (Choose One)
- Coll 211: Tying it All Together
- Independent Study
- Approved Department Capstones
- Presentation (Choose One)
Once you have completed the Summer Internship Reflection Form, a sustained reflection and a presentation, your Lynk UAF internship will be recorded on your MHC academic transcript.