Have an interview coming up and need something to wear?
The Suit Yourself program allows Mount Holyoke students to borrow jackets, skirts, and pants, sizes 2-24, in matching black fabric. Whether going to a job interview or attending a career fair, we will help you select what you need to look your professional best. Come to the CDC and a Peer Career Advisor will assist you in making a selection.
Free to current Mount Holyoke Students – you only pay for dry cleaning!
NEW! Banana Republic and Jones New York suiting in a variety of sizes.
Try on suits - bring the shoes and accessories you will be wearing on interview day to complete the look!
How to Borrow
- Come to the Career Development Center during program hours, 2:00-4:30pm, Monday-Friday, and a Peer Career Advisor will help you select what you need to look your professional best.
- Give yourself enough time to try on suits, and to fill out a contract with a Peer Advisor - usually 15-20 minutes.
- If you like, bring the shoes and accessories you'll be wearing.
- Suit Yourself is open during the academic year only.
How to Return
- Garments must be returned within 5 days of the date borrowed.
- All borrowed pieces must be professionally dry cleaned. You may have them cleaned yourself and return the items with a receipt attached.
- If you would like the CDC to have the items cleaned for you, you must bring CASH IN EXACT CHANGE with you when you return the garments. Cost is $7.50 for one garment and $15 for two pieces.
- Items should be in the same condition in which you borrowed them and should be returned by the date listed on the contract during program hours.
Please don’t wait until the last minute to borrow what you need. We suggest you come in two days before your interview during program hours.
To go with that great look, make sure you’re prepared for your job interview. To schedule a mock interview with a career advisor, call x2080.