Login to the new EMSWeb App using your MHC userID and password.
From there you will use an integrated form that allows you to:
- see what spaces are available
- view information about other events
- browse locations to explore classroom information by searching for a room, and clicking on the room name to view additional features about the space, such as configuration, capacities, and available technology
If you need assistance, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 413-538-2153.
You can use this new EMSWeb App to request a campus space for an event if:
- You are a representative of a Mount Holyoke College department or registered student organization
- Your event is at least 3 business days from now
If you do not meet these criteria, please contact Conference and Event Services at 413-538-2153.
There will be presentations and training workshops hosted by the Conference & Event Services Manager.Click here to view the schedule and to sign-up for a workshop. Training videos and documentation to follow shortly!