Login to the new EMSWeb App using your MHC userID and password.
From there you will use an integrated form that allows you to:
- see what spaces are available
- view information about other events
- browse locations to explore classroom information by searching for a room, and clicking on the room name to view additional features about the space, such as configuration, capacities, and available technology
If you need assistance, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 413-538-2153.
You can use this new EMSWeb App to request a campus space for an event if:
- You are a representative of a Mount Holyoke College department or registered student organization
- Your event is at least 3 business days from now
If you do not meet these criteria, please contact Conference and Event Services at 413-538-2153.
There will be presentations and training workshops hosted by the Conference & Event Services Manager.Click here to view the schedule and to sign-up for a workshop. Training videos and documentation to follow shortly!
To request a campus space for an event, please complete the form below. After you hit the submit button, the form will be sent to Conference and Event Services. Conference and Event Services will respond to your request by email within 2 business days. Please wait until we respond to your request before moving forward with your event plans.
For browser compatibility and other information about the form, please see the Campus Space Request Form FAQ.
You can use this form to request a campus space for an event if:
- You are a representative of a Mount Holyoke College department or registered student organization, and
- Your event is at least 3 business days from now.
If you do not meet these criteria, you cannot use this form. Please contact Conference and Event Services at 413-538-2153.