LARC Recruiting Events
The Liberal Arts Recruiting Connection (LARC) is pleased to offer two recruiting events that provide employers the opportunity to meet and interview students from nine highly selective liberal arts colleges: Bates, Colby, Connecticut College, Holy Cross, Mount Holyoke, Providence College, Smith, Trinity, and Union. In addition to these institutions, Clark University, Salve Regina and Stonehill students are invited to attend the Career Fair exposing employers to students from twelve outstanding institutions!
Information for Students
Signing up is easy, but please note that there is a slight waiting
period while your account is approved.
To participate in the Interview Day:
1. Visit https://larc-csm.symplicity.com/students/
2. Click on "Register" (on the right hand side of the screen)
3. Enter username: your school email address, and Password: larc2015
4. Complete the student registration form and click "submit"
You'll receive an email confirmation when your registration is activated. Click on the link in that email and enter a NEW password to sign in.
OK, now what do I do?
Once you're logged in, click on "Jobs" in the top menu and then search for [interviews]. Make sure all documents have been uploaded before clicking "Apply". You can also click on "LARC Spring 2016 Career Fair and Interview Day" on the right to view all of the companies attending.
What's the deadline?
You'll need to get your applications in by February 9th. You can apply to as many positions as you like!
Information for Employers
The LARC Spring Career Fair and Interview Day
The second event will be our annual Boston career fair and interview day reimagined for spring to include internship recruiting and those employers with a later recruiting schedule. The career fair also includes students from Clark, Salve Regina, and Stonehill.
Located in Boston on February 26, 2016
Important Dates and Deadlines
- Registration deadline for interview portion: January 22, 2016
- Student application deadline: February 9, 2016
- Employers receive applications: February 11, 2016
- Employer selections due: February 17, 2016
- Employers receive schedules: February 22, 2016
- LARC Boston spring event: Friday, February 26, 2016
We are excited to build upon the success of our previous LARC events and we look forward to working with you this year.