LARC Recruiting Events
The Liberal Arts Recruiting Connection (LARC) is pleased to offer two recruiting events that provide employers the opportunity to meet and interview students from nine highly selective liberal arts colleges: Bates, Colby, Connecticut College, Holy Cross, Mount Holyoke, Providence College, Smith, Trinity, and Union. In addition to these institutions, Clark University, Salve Regina and Stonehill students are invited to attend the Career Fair exposing employers to students from twelve outstanding institutions!
Information for Students
Student application and registration information will be posted shortly.
Information for Employers
If you select a package from both Fall & Spring, you will qualify for an extra 10% discount!
The LARC Fall Resume Collection
The first recruiting event will be an early fall resume collection designed to be more
responsive to employers with early recruiting schedules.
Student Application Deadline - October 4, 2015
- Provides one place to post internship and full-time positions.
- Collections arranged through the LAEC centralized portal.
- All positings will be widely promoted throughout the 9 colleges.
- Employers schedule interviews directly with students.
- Students will be notified of their need to travel to on-site interviews.
The LARC Spring Career Fair and Interview Day
The second event will be our annual Boston career fair and interview day reimagined for spring to include internship recruiting and those employers with a later recruiting schedule. The career fair also includes students from Clark, Salve Regina, and Stonehill.
Located in Boston on February 26, 2016
Important Dates and Deadlines
- Registration deadline for interview portion: January 22, 2016
- Student application deadline: February 9, 2016
- Employers receive applications: February 11, 2016
- Employer selections due: February 17, 2016
- Employers receive schedules: February 22, 2016
- LARC Boston spring event: Friday, February 26, 2016
Don't forget, if you select a package from both Fall & Spring, you will qualify for an extra 10% discount!
We are excited to build upon the success of our previous LARC events and we look forward to working with you this year.