At times students experience crises (e.g., the death of someone close to them, difficult news from home, sexual assault), feel confused and disoriented, recognize that their functioning is impaired, or are at risk for harming themselves or someone else. If you feel that you cannot wait for an appointment, please let us know that you need to be seen immediately and we will be sure to accommodate you.
- 8:30 am to 5:00 pm weekdays
There is a clinician on-duty to assist students in crisis who require immediate attention.
Walk in or call 413-538-2037.
- 5:00 pm to 7:00 pm weekdays
10:00 am to 5:00 pm weekends
Students can receive emergency assistance by going to the infirmary or by calling the infirmary nurse at 413-538-2242.
- Call the Counseling Service at 413-538-2037 and follow the prompts.
- Call Campus Police at 413-538-2304.
- Students can also call the Behavioral Health Network Crisis Line at 413-733-6661 any hour of the day or night.
- ULifeline - this website provides students with links to mental health information.
- National Suicide Prevention Lifeline - 1-800-273-8255.