Help Search Campus Map Directories Webmail Home Alumnae Academics Admission Athletics Student Life Offices & Services Library & Technology News & Events About the College Navigation Bar
MHC Home Mount Holyoke College
[ Followups | Post Followup | Economics in Popular Film Discussion | Help ]

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Re: A theory of my own.

Posted by Jessica on September 25, 2001 at 23:14:53:

In Reply to: A theory of my own. posted by Cindy Chan on September 23, 2001 at 17:40:14:

I tend to disagree with your last line that everyone is both right and wrong at the same time. My belief is that while there are some gray areas on some issues there are some that are right and others that are just simply wrong. I think from the discussion in class today what I gathered is that you cannot say that you agree with some points of Marxian economics and some Neoclassical arguments, by doing this you are assuming that both arguments are on the same plain. To use an old saying its like trying to mix oil and water, its just not going to happen. Personally what makes the most sense to me is to examine everything that goes into producing an outcome, and that means understanding the political, personal, and cultural reasons that go into an individuals decisions.

Followups

Post a Followup

Name:
Email:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:
Title of Link:
Optional Image URL:

----------------------------------------

Home | Directories | Web Email | Calendar | Campus Map | Search | Help

About the College | Admission | Academics | Student Life | Athletics
Offices & Services | Giving | News & Events | Alumnae | Library & Technology

Copyright © 2004 Mount Holyoke College. This page created by a script and maintained by Webmaster. Last modified on May 21, 2004.