In Reply to: Questions-Ch. 3 posted by Somera Khan on October 1, 2003 at 00:42:29:
1. Jill claims that "thoughts aren't really real, I mean they're not real like things in your room." What are some other things that are real, like the things in your room?
2. What makes those things real?
3. If you cannot touch and feel something, is that no longer real?
4. Are there things that we cannot see but are still real?
5. Is there a difference between feeling something in your mind and feeling something on your body? If so, what is it?
Post a Followup