Campus Climate Inventory
The MCCL is in the process of completing a Campus Climate Inventory on behalf of the recently announced Presidential Commission on Diversity and Inclusion. The MCCL is speaking with members of the Mount Holyoke campus community and asking the following questions:
- Do you feel supported at MHC? How does that work for you in relation to racism, gender, class, age, ability, religion, et cetera?
- How have you addressed issues related to diversity and inclusion when working with students? With faculty and staff?
- What do we at MHC say we are doing in relation to diversity and inclusion? What are we actually doing?
- What has captured your attention in relation to diversity and inclusion? What do you think the MCCL needs to know?
Feel free to contact members of the advisory committee for more information.
- People Engaged in Issues Related to AccessAbility: Tuesday, April 2, 2013 from 4:15-5:30pm @ the Stimson Room (Library)
- People Born or Raised Outside the US: Thursday, April 4, 2013 from 4:15-5:30pm @ the Stimson Room (Library)
- People of the Global Majority (People of Color): Monday, April 8, 2013 from 4:15-5:30pm @ Eliot House Lounge
- People Born or Raised Working Class or Who Currently Identify as Working Class: Tuesday, April 9, 2013 from 4:15-5:30pm @ Eliot House Lounge
- People who Identify as Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender, & Questioning (LGBTQ): Tuesday, April 16, 2013 from 4:15-5:30pm @ Eliot House Lounge
Open Forum Inventory
All members of the Mount Holyoke faculty and staff are invited to attend an open forum with the MCCL Committee on Thursday, April 18 from 4:15-5:30pm at the Cassani Lounge in Shattuck.