IIF Rolling Awards
- Fish Soup Oral Histories – Daryl Beres
- UMMA Eid Social – Fatima Hassan
- Norman Kunc-The Right to be Disabled – Emma Fialka-Feldman
- Inside Out Prison Exchange Program – Simone Davis
- Eric Avila Lecture – Iyko Day
- Norman Finkelstein Lecture – Maimuna Ahmed
- Marking Room for Faith, Michelle L'Archevegue
- Terry Davis-Jenna and the Criminilation of Black and Latino Youth, Simone Davis
- Wheelchair Campaign, Stephanie Argus
- 5 Col. Pan Asian Spring Leadership Con., Angela Wu
- White Privilege Conference, Gladys Moore
- Poetry Kitchen, Shabbatz House, Zetta Elliott
- Mystic Bitch and that Bitch Katrina, Eve Crusto
- Second Annual Festival for Community Action, Yedalis Ruiz ’07
Community service orgs and Community Based Learning join to produce a community festival on Skinner Green to advocate for community action and civic engagement. Thursday, September 28.
- AAIWA Event with Professor Haddad, Janan Mousa ’07
Georgetown Professor and filmmaker screens his film and discusses stereotyping of Arabs, Arab-Americans, and Muslims in the context of perceptions of terrorism. Wednesday, May 2.
- Asian Awareness Month Conference, Ahoung An ’09
Korean American Sisters Assn. brings award-winning filmmaker Dai Sil Kim-Gibson back to MHC to show and discuss Silence Broken, about the sexual servitude imposed on Korean women by the Japanese military during WWII. Wednesday, April 11.