Annual reporting for academic departments and programs takes place each spring between May 1 and June 30. There are several components, at the departmental and individual level, that make up the annual evaluation and reporting structure at Mount Holyoke.
Annual reporting includes:
- Department/Program Annual Report
- Submit two copies of the Annual Report, one to the Dean of Faculty and one to the President.
- Senior Exit Interviews
- Include the write-up in the Annual Report
- Submit receipts (up to $100) for refreshments.
- Search Reports (if applicable)
- Search Reports must be submitted for any continuing faculty positions (tenure-track and lecturer-track), and any full-time, multi-year visiting positions (excepting contract renewals).
- Annual Conversations with Tenure-Track and Non-Tenured Faculty
- Submit Annual Conversations to the Dean of Faculty.
- Include updated CV’s for each faculty member.
- Individual Faculty Activity and Service Summaries (FASS)
- Each individual faculty member must complete the form on ISIS.
- Once completed, electronic copies will be sent to the chair and the Dean of Faculty.
- Faculty should also send updated CV’s to the Dean of Faculty.
- Performance Evaluations for Department Staff
- Submit the evaluation to Human Resources.
For a copy of the 2013-14 guidelines, please contact the Dean of Faculty's office.
Materials may be submitted in hardcopy or electronically via email to email@example.com.
Due date for all materials: June 30, 2014
Please remind your colleagues to update their online faculty profiles. If they have not already established a profile, please contact Michelle Ducharme in Communications.