College Disciplinary Options
- College disciplinary options are available for reported sexual assault and sexual misconduct involving Mount Holyoke students.
- The College's Grievance Procedures is the mechanism used to respond to complaints of harrassment and discrimination.
- Any type of sexual assault or sexual misconduct may be reported.
- The range of outcomes depends on the findings of the investigation into the case.
- The Title IX Coordinator or other college officials may also take action to enforce College policy or comply with applicable law. The College may take appropriate protective and administrative action even in situations where the Complainant is absent.
- Outcomes may include, but are not limited to: a letter of reprimand, mandatory educational project, social probation, suspension, required withdrawal or expulsion.