Getting Help

Getting Help at Mount Holyoke

You can access help at Mount Holyoke after a sexual assault through the Dean of Students Office, Campus Police, Health Services, Counseling Services, or the Office of Residential Life.  Individuals can also report instances of sexual misconduct, including sexual harrassment, sexual assault, and sex discrimination to the campus Title IX Coordinator. These departments will explain all of your options and will contact other departments at your request.

All services discussed in this guide are available at no charge to all Mount Holyoke students.