Non-Student Complainants

Survivor's or reporting parties who are non-Mount Holyoke College community members (including Five College students) may file a sex discrimination, sexual assault or sexual misconduct complaint with the Title IX Coordinator.  The Title IX Coordinator will respond to any complaint that involves a current member of the Mount Holyoke community (faculty, student, or staff) or that occurs on campus grounds or during a college sponsored activity away from campus.