What's New in Dining Services this Year???
Board Plan Changes:
- Each full board student will receive 3 guest meal passes per semester in order to give you more flexibility when you have guests on campus and when using your $30 of Dining Dollar$.
- The lunch and dinner meal swipe value for Blanchard Cafe has been increased to $7.50.
Rockefeller Dining Hall will be:
- Opening earlier for luncheon meal service at 11:00 AM, Monday-Thursday to give students meal access to an all-you-care-to-eat dining facility.
- Featuring fresh fruit, vegetable, and herb infused flavored waters.
Abbey-Buckland Dining Hall:
- Expanded offering Halal meat menu options on Tuesdays and Thursdays to include both lunch and dinner meal service.
Ham Dining Hall is open until 7:30 PM, Monday thru Thursday, for dinner meal service starting Monday, 9/1.
Dining Services Environmental Initiative:
- All student will be given a reusable MHC Dining Services Beverage Bottle.
- Help us save water, electricity and detergent by using your new bottle instead of our china & paper cups for all your hot & cold beverages in the dining halls, at Blanchard Cafe
- Increased the lunch and dinner meal swipe value to $7.50.
- Salad sensations now offers soup as an option in the salad specials.
- All of our stations have new signage to better define your menu options.
- New items have been added to the menus - for example, sauteed seasonal greens, grain du jour, baked sweet potato, some gluten free options
- Extended to one (1) hour: 9:00 PM - 10:00 PM
- Expanded menu options: Your Favorite Desserts
- Occasional Entertainment
M&Cs - Monday - Thursday
- Will continue to be offered in the residence halls from 9:30 PM - 10:00 PM
- Featured M&Cs menu rotation will offer the more popular baked items from our own MHC bakery.
- Beverages will include boxed juice and 2% milk in the residence halls that do not have dining centers. All open dining centers will be offering their regular beverage assortment that they have in the past.