What's New in Dining Services this Year???
Board Plan Reminders:
- Each full board student will receive 3 guest meal passes per semester in order to give you more flexibility when you have guests on campus and when using your $30 of Dining Dollar$.
- The lunch and dinner meal swipe value for Blanchard Cafe has been increased to $7.50.
All Residential Dining Halls:
- Menus will include several new recipes tested over the summer that included grains, greens, vegetables.
- All salad bars have been updated to include items like specialty salad options, including more grains and healthier options.
Rockefeller (Rocky) Dining Hall:
- Will be returning to opening for luncheon meal service at 11:30 AM.
- Monday through Friday, Rocky will be featuring a daily "Culinary Classics" special located in the case right next to the serving line with items like pre-made salad bowls, sandwiches, wraps, and smoothies.
Abbey-Buckland Dining Hall:
- Offers Halal meat menu options on Tuesdays and Thursdays to include both lunch and dinner meal service.
- Will continue to offer a Noodle Bar every Wednesday at lunch.
- Is open until 7:30 PM, Monday through Thursday, for dinner meal service starting Monday, 9/7.
- Monday through Friday, Ham-MacGregor will be featuring a daily "Culinary Classics" special located in the case right next to the serving line with items line pre-made salads, sandwiches, wraps, and smoothies.
Wilder Dining Hall:
Monday through Friday, Wilder will be featuring a daily "Culinary Classics" special located in the case right next to the serving line with items like pre-made salads, sandwiches, and wraps.
Dining Services Environmental Initiative:
- All 1st year students will be given a reusable MHC Dining Services Beverage Bottle.
- Help us save water, electricity and detergent by using your new bottle instead of our china & paper cups for all your hot & cold beverages in the dining halls, at Blanchard Cafe
- Extended dinner meal hours at Salad Sensations and Culinary Classics Stations one (1) hour from 8:00 PM until 9:00 PM, Monday thru Friday.
- Several new items have been tested over the summer and added to the menus.