In the spirit of embracing difference, we are going to do meals differently today. Below is the modified schedule.
Lunch Ticket Pickup
There are two ways to pick up lunch tickets. We will pass out lunch tickets at the registration table which will be located outside of Chapin Auditorium from 8 am - 8:45 am just before the Opening of BOOM. You can also pick up a lunch ticket on Skinner Green between 11 am and 12:45 pm.
Breakfast (for students on the meal plan)
Lunch (for all faculty, staff, and students) 11:30 am – 1 pm
Lunch is free of charge and open to all MHC community members.
Community members are invited to dine where you choose, or in Blanchard Hall.
For those attending a film screening session, lunch will be provided in the screening spaces (assorted wraps with gluten and lactose free options available).
1. Mini Food Truck Fair on Skinner Green
Community members are invited to choose a meal from one vendor and dine where you choose, or in one of our spaces in Blanchard, Hooker Auditorium, or Kendade.
Food Trucks and menus
1. The Halal Cart
- Serving chicken or lamb shawarma or chicken or lamb plate w/ rice
- Halal meat is served
- Gluten-free options available
- Vendor welcomes students with other dietary restrictions to speak with them upon ordering
2. Holyoke Hummus Company
- Serving Falafel Plate
- Contains nuts. Items cooked in peanut oil
- Vegetarian and vegan options available
3. Log Rolling
- Serving burgers or veggie burgers with potato and sweet potato fries
- Gluten-free rolls and vegetarian options are available
2. Boxed Lunches on Skinner Green
An assortment of boxed lunches with wraps: meat and vegetarian options available. Nutritional information available at table.