Presented by The Department of Music, all talks will close with a brief question and answer period.
- Thurs February 23: Off the Grid: Compression as Cultural Practice in Electronic Dance Music, and 360 Deals, Media Convergence, and the Digital Music Entrepreneur
- Tues February 28: Digital Music Production and the Art of Listening, and An Entrepreneurial approach: Sonic Identities in Music Production
- Thurs March 2: Innovation and New Directions in Digital Music and Minimal Wave Records: A Case Study
- Tues March 7: Design Thinking for Digital Musicianship: Responsive Innovation and Crafting & Cultivating Your Creative Career: An Exercise in Contemplation to Chart Your Quest
- Thurs March 9: Music, Technology and Collaborationand Music Entrepreneurship - Creating a Life in Music