Join the Mount Holyoke College community as we celebrate the new Dining Commons! All students, faculty and staff are invited to participate in a photo-of-the-day challenge. From January 24 to 30, see below for the daily photo prompt (creativity is encouraged!). We’ll pick a submission each day and award a prize.
Rules and guidelines:
- The photo challenge is open to all Mount Holyoke students, faculty and staff.
- Entries may be submitted by using #MountHolyokeFood across Instagram, Twitter and Facebook or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Photos of individuals should include the full names of individuals in the caption or email. (Only the main subjects of photos of large crowds need to be identified.)
- Each entrant may submit as many photos as desired throughout the challenge.
- Entries must be the the original work of the entrant.
- Entrants grant Mount Holyoke College permission to use the submitted entries across social media and Office of Communications and Marketing materials for purposes both related and unrelated to the contest.
Day 1 – Wednesday, January 24: Vegan
Something green in the Dining Commons
Day 2 – Thursday, January 25: Wok
Day 3 – Friday, January 26: Sustainable
Your favorite spot in the Dining Commons
Day 4 – Saturday, January 27: Pasta and Pizza
Just a slice
Day 5 – Sunday, January 28: Breakfast All Day
Your favorite breakfast food or drink
Day 6 – Monday, January 29: Global Foods
Day 7 – Tuesday, January 30: Ice Cream Reveal