The following payments are due by the corresponding dates, for all applicants (domestic and international):
- $750 non-refundable enrollment deposit due upon acceptance
- $4,245 tuition payment due by March 15, 2013
Instructions for Domestic Applicants (U.S.A residents)
Please follow these payment instructions if you have a U.S. Bank Account:
- Payment Method: Check only
- Make checks out to: “Mount Holyoke Extension”
- In the Memo line, write: “WAILD: first last,” where first and last refer to your daughter’s first and last name
- Mail Checks to:
Office of Admission
Mount Holyoke College
50 College Street
South Hadley, MA 01075
Instructions for International Applicants
If you are an International Applicant but have a U.S. Bank Account, please follow the instructions above. If you do not have a U.S. Bank Account, please follow the set of instructions below.
WAILD has partnered with peerTransfer to offer an innovative and streamlined way to make international tuition and deposit payments. With peerTransfer, you will receive excellent foreign exchange rates and save a significant amount of money on bank fees. After you make your payment, you will be able to track it in the transfer process via a student dashboard and will be notified with an email confirmation when it is deposited into the WAILD account.
To begin the payment process, go to the WAILD International Education Payments peerTransfer website, and follow the steps below:
Step 1: In the Account Information section, create a peerTransfer login and then complete the Payment details.
- Select the country from which your funds will be coming.
- Select the payment amount (in US dollars or other currency) you wish to make to your student bill.
Step 2: Make a traditional wire transfer from your bank (online, phone or in person).
- After providing the basic information in Step 1, you will visit your bank (via phone, online or in person) to send funds from your local bank to peerTransfer.
- peerTransfer will then convert the funds to U.S. dollars and forward the U.S. dollar amount to WAILD, where it will be directly credited to your student billing account.
Step 3: Track the progress of your payment via the payment dashboard.
- You will receive an email confirmation when your payment is deposited into the WAILD account.
No matter your time zone, you will have a dedicated multilingual customer support team available to you - reachable 24/7 via live chat, Skype, email, and phone to answer any of your questions. Select the live help button in the bottom right corner of the page to chat with a customer support representative or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.