Blanchard Campus Center
Blanchard Hall was originally a gymnasium. It was named for Elizabeth Blanchard (class of 1858), principal and president from 1883 to 1889. In 1950, the building was converted into offices and the College post office. The 1988 renovation has turned the building into a student center as well as the College post office and the College bookstore. Renovated and expanded in 2003, Blanchard Campus Center is a meeting place for the entire Mount Holyoke community.