Mary E. Woolley Hall
Student Alumnae Hall is the original name of the building which was built in 1916. It was renamed in 1945 in honor of Mary E. Woolley, president from 1900 to 1937. Chapin Auditorium is located in Mary Woolley Hall. It is an acoustically beautiful, air-conditioned concert hall used both as a theater space and a multi-purpose facility.