Pearsons Hall was one of the first four buildings built in 1897 after the fire that destroyed the Seminary building. It was named for Dr. Pearsons, a physician in Chicopee and a Chicago real estate magnate, who admired Mary Lyon's work. He donated money and founded the endowment fund. Pearsons is located on Route 116 directly across the street from Mary Lyon Hall and Williston Memorial Library.
Pearsons Hall houses 142 students on four floors in single, double, and triple rooms. Pearsons was renovated during the summer of 2000. Pearsons is notable for its beautiful common areas including multiple living rooms and a sun room.