Pearsons Annex was built before 1810 and had been known as the "Brick Store". The college purchased it and converted it into the freshman house, and gave it a name formerly given to the house next door. Pearsons Annex now houses Frances Perkins students. It is located across the street from the Library and Dwight Computing Labs. It is between Pearsons Hall and the Village Commons, a very convenient location for FP students. Pearsons Annex residents share a full kitchen and all live in single rooms.