Family and Friends
Held each fall, Family and Friends Weekend gives participants an opportunity to experience Mount Holyoke’s culture of academic excellence and vibrant co-curricular life. You will have the opportunity to choose activities to create the experience that best suits your interests.
At this time we are hopeful for an in-person experience in accordance with state guidelines and that meets the health and safety of our whole community.
Scheduled events will be posted on our calendar as they are confirmed. We have also provided the opportunity to build your own Family and Friends experience through various on-demand activities and content.
Listen to the Alma Mater sung by MHC choral students
- Take a virtual tour of the art museum
- Learn how senior class dancers went from practice to performance in 23 hours
- Feeling spooky? View photos from the past performances of Frankenstein and Waking Sleepy Hollow
- Watch MHCAM in Conversation: Food Culture and the Skinner Museum and learn about the Skinner Museum Collection.
Excellence and Innovation
Learn about the Global Challenges Conference, hosted every two years by the McCulloch Center for Global Initiatives
- Take a virtual tour of the Fimbel Lab
- Learn about Senior Hannah Pozzebon's virtual Pratt Music Hall — built in Minecraft
- Can you dig it? See how the Restoration Ecology Program at Mount Holyoke is working to restore the health of the beloved MHC lake system, including its plant and animal life.
A Taste of MHC
Enjoy this aerial tour of campus
Note: this video is not narrated.
- Need to take a relaxing break? Check out the peaceful view from the newly installed Miller Worley Center for the Environment Campus Living Lab Cam. You might even get a peek of Jorge, our resident goose!
- Enjoy a behind-the-scenes glimpse of the Mary Lyon bells being rung to mark the start of Mountain Day.
- A Community Dedicated to Leadership: catch a glimpse of the Weissman Student Commons in Blanchard Hall.
- Enjoy a glimpse of autumn in western Massachusetts.
Mount Holyoke College's Rich History
Learn about the history of the campus in this conversation with President Stephens and Paul Breen, Director of Facilities Management and Planning
Keep in Touch
Just for Fun
How do I request special accommodations?
If you have general questions, or require services because of a disability or special need, please call 413-538-2478 by Monday, October 1 to make arrangements.
Do I have to register?
Yes, registration will be required whether virtual or in-person. Registration will be made available during the fall semester.
What is the schedule?
Events will be listed on our Family and Friends calendar as they are confirmed. Other offerings will be listed on this page. We will post activities as they are confirmed, with a full schedule by October 1.