2008 Carol Hoffmann Collins Global Scholar-in-Residence
October 20-24, 2008
Kavita Ramdas' Visit to MHC
Public Lecture: "Gender Equity in a Global World: Who (se) Rules?"
Listen to the talk on audio...
- Mount Holyoke Welcomes Scholar-in-Residence
- Photo Gallery
- President & CEO, Global Fund for Women (the world's largest foundation dedicated solely to advancing women's rights around the globe)
- Member of several boards and councils including the Global Development Program Advisory Panel to the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation, Mount Holyoke Board of Trustees, Princeton University Board of Trustees, the African Women Millennium Initiative on Poverty and Human Rights
- Author of many thought-provoking articles, including an article on philanthrocapitalism and on A Woman's Worth.
- B.A. from MHC in '85 and Master of Public Affairs from the Woodrow Wilson School, Princeton University.