Important Services

As an international student, you may need help filing your U.S. tax return (required of all international students), need an emergency loan, or wish to obtain a Massachusetts I.D. This section of the web site provides you with detailed information about these and other services.

For more information: contact Donna Van Handle, Dean of International Students.

Collage of important services