COVID-19 Information

Please visit the COVID-19 page for updates on the status of the global outbreak and how the College is responding to its impact on our community. FAQs are being updated regularly.

Transfer Release Form

If you are a non-immigrant student who is or has been attending high school or college in the U.S., you should print out and sign this form, then ask the international student advisor at your current or most recent school to complete it and send it to the McCulloch Center for Global Initiatives. Your signature will authorize your advisor to provide the information requested.