Global Partners' Program
Adjusting to a new country, culture and community can be exciting, but also quite challenging. New international students at Mount Holyoke College often have a lot of questions and concerns during their first weeks on campus. Each semester the Global Partners' Program will match upper class students from MHC with new international students in order to ease their transition.
The Global Partners' Program was founded to:
- introduce new international students to the U.S. and Mount Holyoke.
- initiate personal connections between students through emails and individual meetings.
- provide opportunities for students to learn about each other and become part of the Global community at MHC.
If you join the Global Partners' Program, you will:
- establish a connection with a current MHC upper class student or with a new international student before she arrives on campus.
- explore cultural differences through personal meetings with your Global Partner.
- attend group events with your Global Partner and meet other Global Partners.
The Global Partners' Program is free, fun and takes place each semester. All that is required is your commitment to the program!