*Late-breaking opportunity. Please follow guidelines for rolling applications.
The Asia Pacific Women’s Information Network Center was established in 1996, with the vision of establishing of gender equality in information communication and technology. Located at Sookmyung Women's University in Seoul, South Korea, it was selected as Host Institution for UNESCO Chair in Communication Technology for Women in 1998. The intern will support the mission and operations of APWINC as described in the following.
Internship Roles and Responsibilities
- Participate in various APWNC projects relating to gender and ICT (Information Communication and Technology)
- Provide substantive support for research
- Prepare a variety of reports, presentations, table, charts, diagrams, etc.
- Assist with organizing international training programs for women's empowerment in developing countries
- Manage international trainees and volunteer students
- Perform other duties as assigned
To apply, please refer to instructions provided for MHC-IIP 2014 Late Breaking and Extended Opportunities.