The McCulloch Center is pleased to announce the availability of new, late-breaking MHC-IIP internships and to re-open select opportunities for summer 2014.
- Students who applied for any MHC-IIP opportunity by the March 3rd deadline do not need to resubmit their resume, unofficial transcript, or faculty reference. An appropriately tailored cover letter is required and should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Students who previously applied for one of the re-opened opportunities do not need to re-apply to be considered for those positions.
- Students who did not apply to any MHC-IIP opportunity in 2014 will need to submit a full application packet, consisting of a cover letter, resume, and unofficial transcript to email@example.com. They must also arrange to have a faculty reference sent according to these guidelines.
- Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis, so students are encouraged to submit materials ASAP.
- Asia Pacific Women's Information Network Center (Seoul, South Korea)
- Center for Science and the Environment (New Delhi, India)
- Pacific Resources for Education and Learning -- Water for Life Liaison (Honolulu, Hawai`i)
- Socios en Salud (Lima, Peru)
- UNICEF Viet Nam -- Governance Intern (Hanoi, Viet Nam)
Students are also reminded that they may apply for the McCulloch Center's summer research fellowship through LyonNet (# 27419) through April 7th.
Any questions about the above may be directed to Kirk Lange, Director of International Experiential Learning (firstname.lastname@example.org).