MHC-IIP 2017 -- Late Breaking and Extended Opportunities
The McCulloch Center and MHConnect are pleased to announce the availability of new, late-breaking MHC-IIP internships and to re-open select opportunities for summer 2017. Listings below are followed by application instructions; please read carefully. Interested students should email Kirk Lange (firstname.lastname@example.org) ASAP.
- Aktivera Energi
- Podcasts for Peace
- Under the Mango Tree (including new position)
- Gbowee Peace Foundation Africa
- Students who applied for another MHC-IIP opportunity by the February 27th deadline do not need to resubmit their resume, unofficial transcript, or faculty reference. An appropriately tailored cover letter is required and should be sent directly to email@example.com.
- Students who applied by the February 27th deadline for one of the re-opened opportunities do not need to re-submit application materials to be considered for those positions.
- Students who have not previously applied to any MHC-IIP opportunity in 2017 will need to submit a full application packet (consisting of a cover letter, resume, and unofficial transcript) to firstname.lastname@example.org. If shortlisted for any position, they must also arrange to have a faculty reference sent according to these guidelines.
- Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis, so students are encouraged to submit materials ASAP.
Any questions about the above may be directed to Kirk Lange, Director of International Experiential Learning (email@example.com).