MHC-IIP 2018 -- Late Breaking and Extended Opportunities
The McCulloch Center and MHConnect are pleased to announce the availability of new, late-breaking MHC-IIP internships and to re-open select opportunities for summer 2018. Listings below are followed by application instructions; please read carefully.
Opportunities (Location and LyonNet ID #)
- CIRCLE, Multiple Internships (Pakistan - 60512)
- EdScanner, Data Science Intern (Russia - 59469)
- Gbowee Peace Foundation Africa, Program Support Intern (Liberia - 56495)
- Global Ambassador, Education Intern (Russia - 59508)
- Nkwa Foundation, Social Impact Intern (Ghana - 58638), Organizational Development Intern (Ghana - 58639)
- The Gioi Publishers, Publishing/Editorial Intern (Vietnam - 56500)
- Students apply on LyonNet. Please search for postings by the ID# listed.
- Applications will be reviewed and filled on a rolling basis, so students are encouraged to submit materials ASAP.
- Students who have previously applied to any re-opened opportunities do not need to re-submit application materials to be considered for those positions.
Any questions about the above may be directed to Kirk Lange, Director of International Experiential Learning (email@example.com).