COVID-19 Information

Please visit the COVID-19 page for updates on the status of the global outbreak and how the College is responding to its impact on our community. FAQs are being updated regularly.

Passport and Other Documents

Please be sure to fill out the Visa Document Request form

The following must also be sent to our office:

All New International Students:
A photocopy of the ID page from your passport

International Students Currently in the United States:
Photocopies of the following documents:

  • ID page from your passport
  • Visa stamp in passport
  • Pages 1 & 3 of your I-20 form (for F-1 students) or page 1 of the DS-2019 form (for J-1 students)
  • Transfer Release Form 

How to send your documents

By mail:
McCulloch Center for Global Initiatives
Dwight Hall
Mount Holyoke College
50 College Street
South Hadley, MA 01075 USA

By Fax:

By email: