Mount Holyoke College values freedom of expression in teaching and research. The college partners with institutions around the world to foster global understanding and citizenship through specific initiatives in academic and non-academic settings. Our goals are to promote mutual learning across cultural difference and an understanding of how common aims and needs are realized differently in different societies.
Mount Holyoke and its partners agree to base their partnership on the shared values of advancing the empowerment of women, promoting mutual respect and benefit, and resolving disagreements through constructive engagement.
MHC has exchanges with the following Institutions
- Institut d’Etudes Politiques de Paris, France (“Sciences Po”)
- University of Hong Kong
- Ewha Womans University, Seoul, South Korea
- Japan Women’s University, Tokyo, Japan
- University of Essex, Colchester, UK
- University of Kent, Canterbury, UK
- Royal Holloway, University of London, UK
- University of Sussex, Brighton, UK
- University of York, UK