Fees & Billing for Study Abroad
Mount Holyoke will bill all students for the College's study abroad administrative fee ($900 per semester) and for the student health insurance plan. Students may waive the health insurance only according to the usual policies.
Mount Holyoke will bill students who participate in MHC programs and exchanges, and in some affiliated programs, for tuition and fees as described below. Each program and exchange web page includes general information about billing and expenses. We will provide details about deposits, program fees, other expenses, and payment schedules after students have been accepted.
In all other cases, students will be billed directly by their program or university.
- MHC Program in Montpellier, France
- MHC/Alliance Program in Shanghai, China (Economic Transformation and Business Challenges in China)
- MHC Summer Intensive Language Study in Beijing, China
- Associated Kyoto Program in Japan (we will bill MHC tuition, room, and board)
- Institute d'Etudes Politiques, France (Sciences Po)
- University of Leipzig, Germany
- University of Hong Kong
- Ewha Woman's University, Seoul, South Korea
- Japan Women's University, Tokyo
- University of Essex, Colchester, UK
- University of Kent, Canterbury, UK
- Royal Holloway, University of London, UK
- University of Sussex, Brighton, UK
- University of York, UK