Transfer Out from MHC Request Form for SEVIS

If you are an international student on the F-1 visa, and will be transferring to another school in the U.S.,  we will need to transfer your SEVIS record to the new school. We ask that you please complete this Transfer out from MHC Form and bring it to the McCulloch Center along with a copy of your acceptance letter from your new school so we can complete the process. You can also email both documents to