Supporting Funding for Institutional Initiatives
The Foundation Relations office identifies and secures funding from foundations, corporations, and government agencies to support institutional initiatives and other College priorities. We work across academic departments and programs with College faculty and staff.
Our services include:
- identifying and cultivating funders
- providing tools and resources for proposal development
- writing and/or help in writing institutional proposals
- reviewing and editing proposals
- assisting with budget development
- assuring compliance with College and funder policies
- submitting proposals
- providing post-award grant management including grant reporting
- communicating with funders
- liaising with the sponsored research officer, who supports faculty research proposals
We work closely with the Office of the Dean of Faculty, grant accountants in Financial Services, and the Advancement office.