Alcohol and Drugs
The Alcohol and Drug Awareness Project encourages students to make use of these resources online and available through the Project office.
Adult Children of Alcoholics:
- Common Characteristics of Adult Children of Alcoholics
- Roles Response of Children from Alcoholic Families
- C.A.S.T. Questionnaire
Alcohol & Athletes:
- A Coach's Guide to Recognizing Alcohol/Drug Problems Among Athletes
- Facts for Athletes About Alcohol & Other Drugs
- Female College Athletes Relationship to Alcohol and Other Drugs
- Acute Alcohol Intoxication
- Alcohol's Effects on the Brain
- Alcohol's Role in Sexual Assault
- Alcohol Self-Assessment: What is Your Biological Risk?
- Definition of Alcoholism
- Effects of Alcohol Abuse
- Helping Someone Who May Have a Problem With Alcohol or Other Drugs
- Sexual Assault and Alcohol
Women & Alcohol:
- Health Risks Associated with Alcohol and other Drug Abuse
- Questions for Women About Alcohol and Other Drug Use
- Women and Drinking: Are We Different?