For many people, abstinence is the best contraceptive choice. For those who desire a contraceptive product, the College Health Services strives to provide access to as broad as possible a range of options. For information or to schedule an appointment call ext 2121.
Non-prescription (over-the counter) methods:
- Oral contraceptives (Birth Controls Pills)
- Injectable contraceptives: Depo-Provera
- Contraceptive patch
- Contraceptive ring
Other Methods (require a visit to an outside facility for a procedure):
Selecting the right method for you: Planned Parenthood
- What contraceptive options are out there?
- How effective different methods are?
- What are the advantages, disadvantages, and side effects of different options?