College Health Services will be open for regular hours until December 18, 2019 at noon. Health Services will open for Urgent Care hours at 9 am on January 2, 2020.
All prescriptions filled by Community have been returned to the store. To pick up a prescription during the break, please contact them directly at 413-271-9990.
When the Health Center Is Closed
For Medical Problems
- AEIOU Amherst Urgent Care Clinic
413-461-3530 | Directions
Hours-Monday-Friday 8:00am-8:00pm Weekends: 11:00 am-6:00 pm
- Cooley Dickinson Hospital Emergency Room
413-582-2108 | Directions
Cooley Dickinson Hospital Emergency Room has a Fast Track that may be called if a person is unsure about whether or not they need to be seen.
- Holyoke Hospital Emergency Room
413-534-2500 | Directions
Call Cooley Dickinson Hospital or Holyoke Hospital for a list of medical offices that are accepting new patients.
Mental Health Concerns
- Contact Counseling Services
Alcohol/Drug Related Problems
- Behavioral Health Network Crisis Line
Emergency or Mental Health
- For emergency or mental health problems, please call 1-911 from on-campus and 911 from off-campus.