College Health Services will be open for regular hours until December 20, 2016. Urgent care will be available on December 21 from 8AM - 1PM and on December 22 and 23 from 9AM to 1PM. On Call will continue 24hrs/7days a week until Health Services reopens at 9AM on January 3, 2017.
- Health Serves will resume regular hours from 9am on Tuesday, January 3, 2017.
All prescriptions filled by Louis and Clark Drugs have been returned to the store, to pick up a prescription during the break please contact Louis and Clark directly at 413-736-5649.
When the Health Center Is Closed
For Medical Problems
- AEIOU Amherst Urgent Care Clinic
413-461-3530 | Directions
Hours-Monday-Friday 8:00am-8:00pm Weekends: 11:00 am-6:00 pm
- Cooley Dickinson Hospital Emergency Room
413-582-2108 | Directions
Cooley Dickinson Hospital Emergency Room has a Fast Track that may be called if a person is unsure about whether or not they need to be seen.
- Holyoke Hospital Emergency Room
413-534-2500 | Directions
Call Cooley Dickinson Hospital or Holyoke Hospital for a list of medical offices that are accepting new patients.
Mental Health Concerns
- Contact Counseling Services
Alcohol/Drug Related Problems
- Behavioral Health Network Crisis Line
Emergency or Mental Health
- For emergency or mental health problems, please call 1-911 from on-campus and 911 from off-campus.