- College Health Services is closed for services from noon Tuesday, December 16, 2014 until 9am on Monday, January 5, 2015.
All prescriptions filled by Louis and Clark Drugs have been returned to the store, to pick up a prescription during the break please contact Louis and Clark directly at 413-736-5649.
When the Health Center Is Closed
For Medical Problems
- AEIOU Amherst Urgent Care Clinic-413-461-3530----Directions
Hours-Monday-Friday 8:00am-8:00pm Weekends: 11:00 am-6:00 pm
- Cooley Dickinson Hospital Emergency Room — 413-582-2108----Directions
- Cooley Dickinson Hospital Emergency Room has a Fast Track that may be called if a person is unsure about whether or not they need to be seen.
- Holyoke Hospital Emergency Room — 413-534-2500----Directions
- Call Cooley Dickinson Hospital or Holyoke Hospital for a list of medical offices that are accepting new patients.
Mental Health or Alcohol/Drug Related Problems
- Behavioral Health Network Crisis Line 413-733-6661
Emergency or Mental Health
- For emergency or mental health problems, please call 1-911 from on-campus and 911 from off-campus.