College Health Services will be open for regular hours until December 18, 2018 at noon. Health Serves will resume regular hours from 9am on Wednesday, January 2, 2019.
All prescriptions filled by Community have been returned to the store, to pick up a prescription during the break please contactthem directly at 413-271-9990.
When the Health Center Is Closed
For Medical Problems
- AEIOU Amherst Urgent Care Clinic
413-461-3530 | Directions
Hours-Monday-Friday 8:00am-8:00pm Weekends: 11:00 am-6:00 pm
- Cooley Dickinson Hospital Emergency Room
413-582-2108 | Directions
Cooley Dickinson Hospital Emergency Room has a Fast Track that may be called if a person is unsure about whether or not they need to be seen.
- Holyoke Hospital Emergency Room
413-534-2500 | Directions
Call Cooley Dickinson Hospital or Holyoke Hospital for a list of medical offices that are accepting new patients.
Mental Health Concerns
- Contact Counseling Services
Alcohol/Drug Related Problems
- Behavioral Health Network Crisis Line
Emergency or Mental Health
- For emergency or mental health problems, please call 1-911 from on-campus and 911 from off-campus.