The health center will be closed for services from Friday, March 7, 2019 at 4pm until Monday, March 18, 2019 at 8am. There will be no medical or mental health services provided on campus.
All prescriptions filled by Community, A Wallgreens Pharmacy will be returned to the store by 3pm on Friday March 7th, to pick up a prescription during the break please contact them directly at 413-271-9990.
When the Health Center Is Closed
For Medical Problems
The MHC On Call Clinician can be reached for consultation for urgent care issues 24/7 413-538-2242
- Cooley Dickinson Hospital Emergency Room-413-582-2108
- Holyoke Hospital Emergency Room-413-534-2500
- On-Call Urgent Care Center 51 Locust Street, Northampton, MA 01060-413-584-742
- AEIOU Urgent Care 170 University Drive, Amherst, MA 01002-413-461-3530
- Chicopee Urgent Care Medical Center 1505 Memorial Drive, Chicopee, MA 01020- 413-437-8355
Mental Health or Alcohol/Drug Related Problems
- Behavioral Health Network Crisis Line 413-733-6661
Emergency or Mental Health
- For emergency or mental health problems, please call 1-911 from on-campus and 911 from off-campus.