Spring Break Hours of Operation
The health center will be closed for services from Friday, March 17, 2012 at 4pm until Monday, March 25, 2012 at 8am. There will be no medical or mental health services provided on campus.
All prescriptions filled by Louis and Clark Drugs have been returned to the store:
Louis & Clark Pharmacy
(in Valley Medical Group office building)
238 Northampton St
Easthampton, MA 01027
When the Health Center Is Closed
For Medical Problems
- Cooley Dickinson Hospital Emergency Room — 413-582-2108----Directions
- Cooley Dickinson Hospital Emergency Room has a Fast Track that may be called if a person is unsure about whether or not they need to be seen.
- AEIOU Amherst Urgent Care Clinic-413-461-3530----Directions
Hours-Monday-Friday 8:00am-8:00pm Weekends: 11:00
- Holyoke Hospital Emergency Room — 413-534-2500----Directions
- Call Cooley Dickinson Hospital or Holyoke Hospital for a list of medical offices that are accepting new patients.
Mental Health or Alcohol/Drug Related Problems
- Behavioral Health Network Crisis Line 413-733-6661
Emergency or Mental Health
- For emergency or mental health problems, please call 1-911 from on-campus and 911 from off-campus.