Summer Hours of Operation
The Health Center will be closed for all clinical services from Sunday, May 19th at noon until Tuesday, August 27th at 9:00am. At that time, the outpatient nursing services will be open daily for urgent care and medical clearance of incoming students. All services, including urgent care and scheduled appointments will resume Tuesday September 3rd at 9:00 a.m.
When the Health Center Is Closed
For Medical Problems
- Cooley Dickinson Hospital Emergency Room — 413-582-2108----Directions
- Cooley Dickinson Hospital Emergency Room has a Fast Track that may be called if a person is unsure about whether or not they need to be seen.
- AEIOU Amherst Urgent Care Clinic-413-461-3530----Directions
Hours-Monday-Friday 8:00am-8:00pm Weekends: 11:00
- Holyoke Hospital Emergency Room — 413-534-2500----Directions
- Call Cooley Dickinson Hospital or Holyoke Hospital for a list of medical offices that are accepting new patients.
Mental Health or Alcohol/Drug Related Problems
- Behavioral Health Network Crisis Line 413-733-6661
Emergency or Mental Health
- For emergency or mental health problems, please call 1-911 from on-campus and 911 from off-campus.