College Health Services is closed for all services from noon Wednesday, November 27, 2019 until 8 am on Monday, December 2, 2019.
* On Call Clinician reached via answering service. Call 413-538-2242.
All prescriptions filled by Community, A Walgreens Pharmacy will be available at the Health Center at 8 am on Monday, December 2, 2019.
When the Health Center Is Closed
For Medical Problems
- AEIOU Amherst Urgent Care Clinic-413-461-3530----Directions
Hours-Monday-Friday 8 am-8 pm Weekends: 11 am-6 pm
- Cooley Dickinson Hospital Emergency Room — 413-582-2108----Directions
- Cooley Dickinson Hospital Emergency Room has a Fast Track that may be called if a person is unsure about whether or not they need to be seen.
- Holyoke Hospital Emergency Room — 413-534-2500----Directions
- Call Cooley Dickinson Hospital or Holyoke Hospital for a list of medical offices that are accepting new patients.
Mental Health or Alcohol/Drug Related Problems
- Behavioral Health Network Crisis Line 413-733-6661
Emergency or Mental Health
- For emergency or mental health problems, please call 1-911 from on-campus and 911 from off-campus.