- College Health Services is closed for all services from noon Wednesday, November 25, 2015 until 8am on Monday, November 30, 2015.
- * On Call Clinician reached via answering service. Call 413-538-2242
All prescriptions filled by Louis and Clark Drugs have been returned to the store, to pick up a prescription during the break please contact Louis and Clark directly at 413-736-5649.
They will be available at the Health Center at 3 pm on Monday, November 30, 2015.
When the Health Center Is Closed
For Medical Problems
- AEIOU Amherst Urgent Care Clinic-413-461-3530----Directions
Hours-Monday-Friday 8:00am-8:00pm Weekends: 11:00am-6:00pm
- Cooley Dickinson Hospital Emergency Room — 413-582-2108----Directions
- Cooley Dickinson Hospital Emergency Room has a Fast Track that may be called if a person is unsure about whether or not they need to be seen.
- Holyoke Hospital Emergency Room — 413-534-2500----Directions
- Call Cooley Dickinson Hospital or Holyoke Hospital for a list of medical offices that are accepting new patients.
Mental Health or Alcohol/Drug Related Problems
- Behavioral Health Network Crisis Line 413-733-6661
Emergency or Mental Health
- For emergency or mental health problems, please call 1-911 from on-campus and 911 from off-campus.