College Health Services will be opened from January 8, 2019 to January 18, 2019 (see schedule below). Regular hours will resume at 8am on January 22, 2019.
|Mon. to Fri.||Sat. to Sun.|
|Triage Nurse||9 am - 1 pm *||9 am - 1pm *|
|Urgent Care||9 am - 1 pm*||9 am - 1 pm *|
|Prescription Pickup||9 am - 1 pm||9 am - 1 pm|
- * On Call Clinician reached via answering service. Call 413-538-2242
All prescriptions filled by Community, A Wallgreens Pharmacy have been returned to the store, to pick up a prescription during the break please contact them directly at 413-271-9990.
When the Health Center Is Closed
For Medical Problems
- AEIOU Amherst Urgent Care Clinic-413-461-3530----Directions
Hours-Monday-Friday 8:00am-8:00pm Weekends: 11:00am-6:00pm
- Cooley Dickinson Hospital Emergency Room — 413-582-2108----Directions
- Cooley Dickinson Hospital Emergency Room has a Fast Track that may be called if a person is unsure about whether or not they need to be seen.
- Holyoke Hospital Emergency Room — 413-534-2500----Directions
- Call Cooley Dickinson Hospital or Holyoke Hospital for a list of medical offices that are accepting new patients.
Mental Health Concerns
- Contact Counseling Services
Alcohol/Drug Related Problems
- Behavioral Health Network Crisis Line 413-733-6661
Emergency or Mental Health
- For emergency or mental health problems, please call 1-911 from on-campus and 911 from off-campus.